NY Midseason Showdown
Sunday, October 29, 2017
- The Arena
983 Little East Neck Rd.
REGISTRATION & ENTRY FEE:
- $25.00 Registration.
- All Players are required to complete a Team Sheet.
- Click here to download and print the required Team Sheet
- 1st : 50 CP
- 2nd : 45 CP
- 3rd – 4th : 40 CP
- 5th – 8th : 35 CP – Kicker 16
- 9th -16th : 30 CP – Kicker 32
- 17th – 32nd : 18 CP – Kicker 64
- 33rd – 64th : 12 CP – Kicker 128
- 65th – 128th : 6 CP – Kicker 256
- 129th – 256th : 1 CP – Kicker 512
- Masters-Born 2002 or Earlier
- Seniors-Born 2003, 2004, 2005 or 2006
- Juniors-Born 2007 and later
- Prizes for the TOP players in each division.
FORMAT: Standard Double Battle (Best of 3)
RULES & REGULATIONS:
Only Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon Game Cards or downloadable versions are permitted for use.
** Pokemon **
Players may use Pokémon from the Alola Pokédex, from No. 001–204, No. 206 – 288 and No. 293 – 299, that are caught or hatched in the game or received at an official event or distribution.
* A player’s team cannot contain two Pokémon with the same Alola Pokédex number.
* Pokémon may only use moves that have been learned through normal gameplay or from an official Pokémon event or promotion.
* Pokémon may have Hidden Abilities.
* Pokémon may use Z-Moves.
* Pokémon must have the black clover on their summary screen.
* Pokémon above and below Level 50 are permitted, but will be auto-leveled to Level 50 during battle.
** Items **
* Each Pokémon may hold an item, though no two Pokémon may hold the same item.
* Players may only use items that can be obtained through regular gameplay (including the Pokémon Global Link and related functions of games released by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo) or that have been awarded as part of a distribution or special event.
* Pokémon may not hold a Mega Stone.
** Game Versions **
Only legitimate versions of Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon can be used in Play! Pokémon tournaments. This includes Game Cards and downloadable versions of Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon.
** Game Systems **
Players may use any system in the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems during the competition. This includes the Nintendo 3DS™, Nintendo 3DS XL™, and Nintendo 2DS™. Players are responsible for bringing a charger that is compatible with their system.
** Team Restrictions **
Players may only use Pokémon that are legal for the tournament format. Players are responsible for ensuring that their team adheres to any restrictions set forth by the tournament format and this document.
Pokemon Player ID is required! (if you don’t have a player ID, one will be provided for you).
Visit our facebook page for more events, updates, and news.
Long Island Premier Tournament Organizer (PTO)